Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Just a quick post on New Year's Day to mention that one of my resolutions this year is to post more often to this blog.

I've just been checking my analytics for the blog and can see that I am still attracting a lot of traffic out there for my posts about poor customer service, I hope I have been of some help publishing my experiences and will continue to add more throughout the year.

Other resolutions include:

  • Improve my French
  • Lose some weight
  • Write more fiction/short stories
  • errr, that's it so far

A bientot

p.s. Added one more link to my blogroll - Filippo Loretoni a work colleague from StepStone

1 comment:

filippo said...

well, thanks for the link. too bad my blog's in italian and btw, it's just an experiment to find out more about blogs in general before we launch our company blog.
filippo