Friday, December 28, 2007

Fantastic Christmas Present


So Christmas is almost over for another year and I just thought I would mention the favourite toy received this year (by my son, not me) Those clever people at the BBC and Marks and Spencer created a fantastic toy:

Radio Controlled Car Football

Much fun was had by all and this is definitely a toy suitable for childrens of all ages if they have any interest in football. Ideally played on a smooth hard surface like laminate floor or lino, so you can get creative with sliding tackles etc.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Helen T said...

Dave, it's amazing what it is that comes out tops each year in the gift stakes! Ours was a Candy Grabber my husband bought at the last minute in Robert Dyas, and has been amusing and frustrating everyone who has walked through the front door since! Great way to diet though, you can have as much chocolate as you like as long as you can catch it first!