- Very easy quick access from new underground station to Departures
- Beautiful light and airy building, very spacious very modern
- Security was so quick you could have blinked and missed it
- Unexpected transfer required to Gate B and C area, but that was quick and efficient small train
- Gate B, again very light and airy
- Then this is where the problems started. A couple of flights departed on time then nothing happened, no announcements, nothing on informatiuon screens, lots of people milling about.
- finally after an hour of nothing - I heard "Last call for BA flight to Dusseldorf!" - no warning, no gate number, nothing, then a big rush by everybody to get on board
So 10 out of 10 for design, flow, ease etc.
But 0 out of 10 for information and punctuality.
I am flying back tonight, so we will see how that goes