Friday, June 27, 2008

No real news, just an update

I realised that I haven't blogged much recently, just haven't had the time. And before any of you critics out there say to me - you haven't posted on your blog recently, I will just say in adavnce - where is your blog??

So what has been happening recently?

  • Moved house to Chorleywood and settling in nicely
  • Mum and Sheila came to visit and they were a great help with sorting the garden out - thanks!
  • Theresa has been working very hard with help from me on important stuff regarding Hannah's new school - fingers crossed
  • Sophie's summer fair last week, complete with circus - excellent fun
  • Daniel's summer fair this week, which should be fun - theme is "The Olympics"
  • trying to organise the regulars for this year's Fantasy Football auction - but t is a bit like herding cats
  • Watching some football, enjoyed the Germany v Turkey game
  • Thinking about a holiday, really must do something about booking that
  • Enjoying driving my car with the top down through all these lovely country lanes around Chorleywood
  • Work, work, work, work etc.


That will do for now, more soon, maybe...

No comments: