Sunday, December 24, 2006

Stupid things seen recently

After the good comments I had about my rubber duck image, I have been keeping an eye out for other stupid things to snap and publish here. The first can be both be classified as:

Stupid things to do in the cause of security...

This sign was spotted on the back of a pack of batteries bought from Sainsburys. What worries me about this one is:

  • It implies it is OK to remove the security device and then microwave the batteries
  • I wonder what the cost of the security device and labour to fit it was - probably more than the batteries are worth
  • Is anybody that stupid? (Not to readers this is a rhetorical question - I am sure somebody out there is that stupid)


This sign was spotted on an office building in Staines - I just hope there isn't a fire just after somebody clamps a car in front of the door - thus ensuring that nobody will be able to get out...

No comments: